Steak with Anchovy Pesto Butter
A quick weekday entree can be like winning the lottery. It’s still too cold to grill so once again my oven will have to do for this delicious dinner.
- 2 pound flat iron steak
- 2 tbsp pesto
- 1 tsp anchovy paste
- 2 tbsp unsalted butter
- Preheat oven to 400°
- Pat steak dry and season with salt and pepper
- Brown for 3 minutes per side on high heat and transfer to oven for 15 minutes
- Remove from oven and place steak on a cutting board to rest for five minutes.
- In pan, melt butter and add pestoand anchovy paste, stirring constantly to combine with pan juices.
- Slice steak and pour pesto butter on top
Total time: 25 minutes for medium rare
Calories: 482kcal | Carbohydrates: 1g | Protein: 44g | Fat: 32g | Saturated Fat: 13g | Cholesterol: 167mg | Sodium: 294mg | Potassium: 701mg | Fiber: 1g | Sugar: 1g | Vitamin A: 326IU | Calcium: 29mg | Iron: 5mg
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!