This delicious dinner takes bits from all over the globe to fuse into something healthy and comforting. It should take about 45 minutes from start to finish.
- Cook rice according to instructions
- While the rice is cooking, season the chicken thoroughly with Adobo and brown completely in 1 tbsp of olive oil
- Once the chicken is cooked, put into a bowl and wipe down the pan
- Add more olive oil and add the yellow squash in the rice wine vinegar
- Cook for 5 minutes and add the black beans and capers
- Cook another 3 minutes (you still want the squash to be slightly crunchy)
- Add the tomatoes and the feta cheese and the chicken and cook for another minute
- In a large bowl, place the rice and top with the ground chicken mixture
Calories: 263kcal | Carbohydrates: 21g | Protein: 23g | Fat: 10g | Saturated Fat: 3g | Cholesterol: 98mg | Sodium: 479mg | Potassium: 832mg | Fiber: 2g | Sugar: 2g | Vitamin A: 374IU | Vitamin C: 13mg | Calcium: 29mg | Iron: 2mg
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!