Chicken and Yellow Squash Rice Bowl
This delicious dinner takes bits from all over the globe to fuse into something healthy and comforting. It should take about 45 minutes from start to finish.
- Cook rice according to instructions
- While the rice is cooking, season the chicken thoroughly with Adobo and brown completely in 1 tbsp of olive oil
- Once the chicken is cooked, put into a bowl and wipe down the pan
- Add more olive oil and add the yellow squash in the rice wine vinegar
- Cook for 5 minutes and add the black beans and capers
- Cook another 3 minutes (you still want the squash to be slightly crunchy)
- Add the tomatoes and the feta cheese and the chicken and cook for another minute
- In a large bowl, place the rice and top with the ground chicken mixture
Calories: 263kcal | Carbohydrates: 21g | Protein: 23g | Fat: 10g | Saturated Fat: 3g | Cholesterol: 98mg | Sodium: 479mg | Potassium: 832mg | Fiber: 2g | Sugar: 2g | Vitamin A: 374IU | Vitamin C: 13mg | Calcium: 29mg | Iron: 2mg
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!