Chicken Pineapple Ginger Meatballs Served on Naan
- 1 pound ground chicken
- 1/4 cup dried pineapple packed
- 1 tsp fresh ginger grated
- 1 tbsp soy sauce
- 1 pinch black pepper
- 1/2 jicama peeled and chopped
- 1 watermelon radish rinsed and chopped
- 1/2 cucumber peeled and chopped
- 1 mango peeled, pitted and chopped
- 1/4 cup Cotija crumbled
- 1 cup arugula washed, dried and packed
- 1 package naan
- In a large bowl, mix ground chicken seasoned with salt and pepper. Add the dried pineapple and ginger and soy sauce. Shape into meatballs.
- Brown in olive oil and place on a baking sheet. Cook at 425° for 15 minutes.
- While meatballs are baking, chop and combine salad ingredients.
- Heat naan (I used frozen and heated according to the instructions in the oven - use your discretion in the method you prefer based on the type of naan you have), top with arugula, meatballs, salad and cheese.
Calories: 299kcal | Carbohydrates: 27g | Protein: 24g | Fat: 12g | Saturated Fat: 4g | Cholesterol: 106mg | Sodium: 448mg | Potassium: 980mg | Fiber: 6g | Sugar: 18g | Vitamin A: 762IU | Vitamin C: 45mg | Calcium: 97mg | Iron: 2mg