- 1 cup sugar
- 1 cup cold water
- 2 cups dry rosè
- 2 1/2 cups cantaloupe chopped
- 1/4 cup mint leaves washed, dried, packed
- 1 tbsp lemon juice
- Add sugar and cold water to pot
- Bring to a simmer over low heat, stirring occassionally until the sugar is fully dissolved - about five minutes
- Cool pot on stove top.
- Blend cantaloupe and minute in food processor in pulses until the mint is finely chopped
- Add a tablespoon of lemon juice to the simple syrup. Add the cantaloupe mint mixture and the rosè. Stir until thoroughly blended.
- Pour into a 11x17 glass dish and place in freezer for at least six hours.
- Scrape slowly to create ice effect while serving. Serve in a martini glass. Top with a sprig of mint
The alcohol is intact in this. Serve accordingly.
Calories: 220kcal | Carbohydrates: 41g | Protein: 1g | Fat: 1g | Saturated Fat: 1g | Sodium: 18mg | Potassium: 268mg | Fiber: 1g | Sugar: 39g | Vitamin A: 2334IU | Vitamin C: 26mg | Calcium: 17mg | Iron: 1mg
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!