Good morning Darlings,
This recipe has four ingredients and minimal fuss. I AIN’T LYIN’! It’s a family fav and even people who don’t like cabbage have managed to NOT faint while eating this and even went back for a second helping. Au courage mon brave.
- 2 pork tenderloins
- 1 bottle Girard's Greek Feta Vinaigrette
- 5 Yukon Gold potatoes scrubbed well and quartered
- 1 head red cabbage
- Scrub and quarter the potatoes
- Slice the cabbage thinly with a knife (halve the cabbage and lay the halves flat to thinly slice) or a mandoline (USE GLOVES!)
- Heat oven to 375°
- Pat the tenderloin dry with a paper towel and lay in the bottom of a heavy glass Pyrex dish. Scatter potatoes around the pork
- Top with cabbage
- Pour bottle of Greek dressing over the dish
- Cook at 375° for an hour until the temperature of the pork registers 160° and you can easily pierce the potatoes with the tip of a knife.