This marinade is easy to throw together and turns out the juiciest chicken. Try to find skin on chicken for grilling. Enjoy!
- 1/3 cup freshly squeezed lemon juice roughly two medium lemons
- 2 tbsp soy sauce low sodium
- 1 tbsp prosecco vinegar
- 2 tbsp Seven Barrels Basil Olive OIl
- 2 tbsp fresh basil leaves finely chopped
- 1/2 tsp black pepper
- 1/2 tsp kosher salt
- 1 tbsp honey
- 2 tbsp light brown sugar
- 4 chicken thighs skin on i also used bone in
- Finely chop basil
- In a large bowl, mix together lemon juice, Seven Barrel Basil olive oil, soy sauce, honey, prosecco vinegar, black pepper, kosher salt, brown sugar and basil
- Place chicken thighs in marinade
- Seal the bowl and marinate in fridge for 3 hours (1 hour minimum if you are pressed for time).
- Heat grill to high
- Add chicken, skin side down and grill for 7 minutes. Do not turn
- Flip the chicken and lower the grill heat to medium. I shut off one side of our grill and leave the other side on medium. Grill for another 6-7 minutes
- Let rest for five minutes and serve
Grilling with a glass of Cava optional; but recommended
Serving: 1piece | Calories: 358kcal | Carbohydrates: 13g | Protein: 19g | Fat: 26g | Saturated Fat: 6g | Polyunsaturated Fat: 5g | Monounsaturated Fat: 13g | Trans Fat: 1g | Cholesterol: 111mg | Sodium: 647mg | Potassium: 286mg | Fiber: 1g | Sugar: 11g | Vitamin A: 143IU | Vitamin C: 8mg | Calcium: 20mg | Iron: 1mg
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!