I’m a big believer in using as few pots and pans as possible. Nobody, and I do mean nobody, wants to work all day, come home and cook and then do a ton of dishes. There are a million other things to do like ANYTHING BUT DISHES.
This recipe is quick and easy and delicious.
Pair this with a great salad and some Pearled Couscous with Raisins, Almonds and Feta for hearty but simple weekday meal.
- 1 tbsp coarse mustard
- 1 tbsp maple syrup
- 1 tsp maple syrup additional
- 1 bunch fresh tarragon rinsed, dried and finely chopped
- 4 turkey cutlets
- 1/4 cup white wine
- olive oil
- Pat the turkey medallion dry with a paper towel. Season lightly with salt and pepper.
- Heat a bit of olive oil and sear they turkey on each side for about 4 minutes each on high heat. Make sure you get a nice crust
- Add the coarse mustard and a tablespoon of the maple syrup. Add the fresh tarragon and cook for another 6-8 minutes on medium heat.
- Remove the cutlets and deglaze the pan with either white wine or chicken broth. Add the tsp of maple syrup to thicken the glaze.
- Pour the glaze into a gravy boat or dipping bowls for everyone
- Start to finish, this should take no more than 15 minutes