Spiralized Yellow Squash with Orange Juice and Honey
Good morning Darlings,
Five. Five ingredients! Get out your spiralizing doodad and have some fun.
PS: I will never be that person that tells you that this or any other vegetable tastes like pasta. It’s safe here. You’re among friends.
But it is dang delicious.
- 2 yellow squash
- 1/4 cup orange juice
- 7 sprigs fresh thyme
- 1 tbsp honey
- wash and dry squash and spiralize
- heat olive oil in pan
- saute squash for about a minute
- starting from the outer edge of the pan, add half the honey in a spiral pattern and cook for two minutes
- flip the squash and repeat the honey spiral with the remaining honey
- remove the thyme leaves from the sprig
- add the orange juice and the thyme and cook for another 2-3 minutes