Spiralized Yellow Squash with Orange Juice and Honey
Good morning Darlings,
Five. Five ingredients! Get out your spiralizing doodad and have some fun.
PS: I will never be that person that tells you that this or any other vegetable tastes like pasta. It’s safe here. You’re among friends.
But it is dang delicious.
Spiralized Yellow Squash the Orange Juice and Honey
- 2 yellow squash
- 1/4 cup orange juice
- 7 sprigs fresh thyme
- 1 tbsp honey
- wash and dry squash and spiralize
- heat olive oil in pan
- saute squash for about a minute
- starting from the outer edge of the pan, add half the honey in a spiral pattern and cook for two minutes
- flip the squash and repeat the honey spiral with the remaining honey
- remove the thyme leaves from the sprig
- add the orange juice and the thyme and cook for another 2-3 minutes